Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Swami Vivekanad"

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to SUCCESS, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”
--- Vivekanand (Swaami )
"When I Asked God for Strength
He gave me difficult situations to face;

When I asked God for brain and brawn,
He Gave Me Puzzles in life to Solve;

When I Asked God for Happiness
He Showed Me some Unhappy People;

When I Asked God for Wealth
He showed me how to Work Hard;

When I Asked God for Favors
He Showed Me way to action;

When I Asked God for Peace
He showed Me how to Help Others;

God Gave Me nothing I wanted,

He gave me everything I needed."

> Based on the thoughts of Swami Vivekanand

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com